After your firm is certified as trade-injured, a Project Manager will work with your team to define the scope of work, technical assistance needs and recovery strategy. A Recovery Plan, unique to your firm, is prepared in collaboration with management and stipulates the amount of technical assistance to be awarded.
- Analysis of both domestic and global market trends
- Analysis of the firm’s financial performance
- Analysis of the firm’s key business processes
- Documentation of the firm’s recovery strategy
- A broad outline of the knowledge-based projects to be implemented